“Online since 1998, PleasureHorse.com has one of the largest and most engaged equine audiences on the web!”
Advertising with PleasureHorse.com and Show Horse Today – Why It Makes Sense
- Nearly 1 million monthly page views on the website and magazine
- Over 690,000 Facebook Fans on our PleasureHorse.com and Show Horse Today Facebook Pages
- Over 54,000 members of our forums
- Each Show Horse Today digital magazine issue delivered via email directly to over 15,500 email subscribers, including judges, trainers, breeders, stallion owners and other horse owners and enthusiasts
- PleasureHorse.com has a 25-year history of bringing horse lovers together to create one of the largest online equine communities in the world
- In June 2014, PleasureHorse.com took home the Second Place American Horse Publications Equine-Related Website Award, beating out many of the top equine sites on the Internet
- In June of 2013, Show Horse Today took home the First Place American Horse Publications Equine-Related Digital Edition Award
- In June of 2017 Show Horse Today took home the First Place American Horse Publications Equine-Related E-Newsletter Award
Beyond the numbers, we are a small, dedicated team of professionals committed to providing solid value for your advertising dollar. Here’s what a couple of our advertisers have to say about working with us –
“We appreciate what you do for our industry”
-Phil Harris (February, 2017)
“One of the main reasons I do business with you is the one on one relationship you have with your clients. I know I can call or email you with a question/suggestion/concern, and you will respond immediately. If you don’t have the answer/information I need, you find it….You understand online media and advertising, and continue to come up with new and innovative ways to allow me to market my product. “
– Barb (February 28, 2014)
“We do business with you because your magazine offers international exposure at very fair pricing. You also have a wonderful support staff who is very attentive to our needs in making important announcements for our breeding program. Show Horse Today also has a very large fan base on social media which truly is the way of the future in getting the largest exposure for the stallions we stand.”
– Debbi (March 5, 2014)
Click the image below to download our 2023 media kits. Please contact us for quotes on unique packages and custom options.
Full Page: 8.5″ wide x 11″ Tall.
Spread: 17″ wide x 11″ Tall – No Gutter
No bleed or trim marks. 300 DPI recommended.