“Online since 1998, PleasureHorse.com has one of the largest and most engaged equine audiences on the web!”
Advertising with PleasureHorse.com and Show Horse Today – Why It Makes Sense
- Nearly 1 million monthly page views on the website and magazine
- Over 690,000 Facebook Fans on our PleasureHorse.com and Show Horse Today Facebook Pages
- Over 54,000 members of our forums
- Each Show Horse Today digital magazine issue delivered via email directly to over 15,000 email subscribers, including judges, trainers, breeders, stallion owners and other horse owners and enthusiasts
- PleasureHorse.com has a 22-year history of bringing horse lovers together to create one of the largest online equine communities in the world
- In June 2014, PleasureHorse.com took home the Second Place American Horse Publications Equine-Related Website Award, beating out many of the top equine sites on the Internet
- In June of 2013, Show Horse Today took home the First Place American Horse Publications Equine-Related Digital Edition Award
- In June of 2017 Show Horse Today took home the First Place American Horse Publications Equine-Related E-Newsletter Award
Beyond the numbers, we are a small, dedicated team of professionals committed to providing solid value for your advertising dollar. Here’s what a couple of our advertisers have to say about working with us –
“We appreciate what you do for our industry”
-Phil Harris (February, 2017)
“One of the main reasons I do business with you is the one on one relationship you have with your clients. I know I can call or email you with a question/suggestion/concern, and you will respond immediately. If you don’t have the answer/information I need, you find it….You understand online media and advertising, and continue to come up with new and innovative ways to allow me to market my product. “
– Barb (February 28, 2014)
“We do business with you because your magazine offers international exposure at very fair pricing. You also have a wonderful support staff who is very attentive to our needs in making important announcements for our breeding program. Show Horse Today also has a very large fan base on social media which truly is the way of the future in getting the largest exposure for the stallions we stand.”
– Debbi (March 5, 2014)
DOWNLOAD OUR MEDIA KITS
Click the image below to download our 2020 media kits. Please contact us for quotes on unique packages and custom options.
Full Page: 8.5″ wide x 11″ Tall.
Spread: 17″ wide x 11″ Tall – No Gutter
No bleed or trim marks. 300 DPI recommended.